Welcome to our Sixth Form
On Saturday 16th November 2019, from 10:00am until 12 noon, we warmly invite Year 11 students and their families to join us for our Sixth Form Open Morning. The morning will give you a fantastic opportunity to find out more about our outstanding Sixth Form as well as the history and heritage of Notre Dame Sheffield.
If you have never visited us before, please come along to take in our picturesque grounds and graceful listed buildings.
Notre Dame Sixth Form welcomes students from all secondary schools in Sheffield and beyond. Currently around 60% of our Sixth Form are from Notre Dame with the remaining 40% from around 35 different secondary schools.
This summer 78% of our Year 13 students went directly to study at university, with 46% attending Russell group universities; 17% of students took a gap year planning to start university in September 2020 with 5% of students choosing other progression routes.
There will be presentations in the main hall (The Salle) at 10:00am and 11:00am. Limited parking is available on the site, please park responsibly in our neighbourhood when the site becomes full.