Notre Dame High School is a popular and successful Catholic co-educational Academy with a very wide catchment area drawing on all parts of the city and beyond. The ethos of the school is Christian and we are primarily concerned with the distinctive Catholic education of students whilst respecting and welcoming children from other denominations.
We are currently inviting applications for the post of Human Resources Administrator. Further details and application forms are available below. All enquires and applications need to be submitted to email@example.com. The closing date is 4pm on Thursday 17th May 2018.
- HR Administrator - May 18 (179 Downloads)
- Human Resources Administrator - May 2018 (129 Downloads)
- Notes to Applicants (89 Downloads)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form (44 Downloads)
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (33 Downloads)
- Salary Information - HR Administrator (98 Downloads)
- Support Staff Application Form (64 Downloads)
- HR_Administrator_-_May_2018.pdf (47 Downloads)