The Sixth Form Open Morning was held on Saturday 13th November 2021
If you missed the event and would still like to visit us to find out more about our outstanding Sixth Form please get in touch with Mr Birch firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Notre Dame Sixth Form welcomes students from all secondary schools in Sheffield and beyond. Of the 460 students currently with us, 60% are from Notre Dame, with the remaining 40% having joined us from around 35 different secondary schools.
This summer, 85% of our Year 13 students went directly to study at university, with 46% attending Russell group universities; 11% of students took a gap year planning to start university in September 2022, with 4% of students choosing other progression routes.
Head of Sixth Form