Updated 25/05/21 : Added "Your child has been identified as a close contact, what’s next?" to the downloads.
Report a POSITIVE home test here: Reporting a POSITIVE Covid Test Result for a Student
A survey will be sent out every two weeks to report negative and void results - you no longer need to report each negative test separately.
Home testing instructions : COVID-19 rapid lateral flow home test kit instructions - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Updates on home testing and isolation periods (25-03-2021) (201 Downloads)
- COVID absence information - updated March 21 (178 Downloads)
- Privacy_Notice_-_Testing_at_Home.pdf (140 Downloads)
- Testing_at_Home_Risk_Assessment_-_Research_PCR_Testing_Project.pdf (77 Downloads)
- Lateral Flow Test Kit Presentation (77 Downloads)
- Home test reporting further update 19th April (116 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_Parent_Letter.pdf (50 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_FAQ.pdf (78 Downloads)
- DCT_Schools_Privacy_Notice_Control_Arm.pdf (37 Downloads)
- Daily_Contact_Testing_Schools_Clinical_Trial_Data_Sharing_FAQs.pdf (70 Downloads)
- YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A CLOSE CONTACT, WHAT’S NEXT? (16 Downloads)
- DCT_Schools_VOC_Trial_Inclusion_Parents.pdf (5 Downloads)