We are looking to appoint to the following post from January 2022:
Pastoral Administration Manager
37 Hours per week / Term time only
Start date: January 2022
Actual starting salary £21,065
Scale H: £24,491 p.a. with performance management progression to £27,041 p.a. pro rata.
Closing date: 9am on Friday 10th December 2021
The purpose of this role is to, support the work of the pastoral team which encompasses the SEND department. This will involve taking responsibility for and improving administrations systems to ensure an efficient and effective service. This includes interacting with students on a daily basis and liaising with parents and outside agencies.
This new role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to:
- make a difference to the lives of students; supporting them, their families and our staff.
- Join a successful and highly motivated team
Notre Dame High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children & young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. In addition, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a self-disclosure is required for applicants shortlisted for interview.
- Advert – Pastoral Administration Manager Dec 2021
- Person Specification – Pastoral Administration Manager Dec 2021
- Job description – Pastoral Administration Manager Dec 2021
- Salary Information – Pastoral Administration Manager Dec 2021
- Further Details – Pastoral Administration Manager Dec 2021
- Notes to Applicants – March 2021
- Recruitment Information MAT
- Recruitment Monitoring Form ONLINE
- Support Staff Application form (December 2020)
- Consent to Obtain References Form April 19
- Information for Applicants Booklet