We are looking to appoint to the following post:
Premises Manager (permanent)
37 hours per week / Full Year.
£26,511 to £30,451 p.a. (starting salary: £26,511 p.a.)
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to manage the day to day operations of our Premises Team. In doing so, supporting the school in providing a safe and continually improving environment for learning and working, for students and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of health and safety
- Ability to lead on premises statutory compliance
- Experience of managing sites
- Ability to follow purchasing procedures to ensure best value is achieved in accordance with the school’s financial regulations
- Good working knowledge of computer packages i.e. Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Proven line management experience, including prioritising and coordinating the work of others in the team.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: 12 noon on Friday 24th September 2021
Interview Date: to be confirmed
- Notes to Applicants – March 2021
- Person Specification – Premises Manager 2021
- Recruitment Information MAT
- Recruitment Monitoring Form ONLINE
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act Self Disclosure form April 19
- Support Staff Application form (December 2020)
- Consent to Obtain References Form April 19
- Further Job Details – Premises Manager Sept 2021
- Information for Applicants Booklet
- Job Advert – Premises Manager Sept 2021
- Job Description – Premises Manager Sept 2021