Guides are posted at the bottom of this article
MCAS (My Child At School) is the parent interface to our Bromcom information system, the platform we use in school to record information, take registers and praise our students. Parents can either use the MCAS website or app and details have been sent out to all parents.
Show My Homework ( Satchel One) is the platform we use to set homework, quizzes or give messages to students about fundraisers or other events coming up. On Satchel One, click on the Office 365 button and use school log in details provided in IT lessons. Alternatively students can log in to email, click the 9 dot grid at the top left of the screen, select All Apps and then choose Show My Homework from the list.
Log in details for Satchel One for parents/guardians will be issued in due course.
Links to MCAS and Show My Homework are available on this website under the Log in menu option.
Useful Documents and Guides
- MCAS Trip Payment Instructions
- How to top-up balances whilst making a purchase in MCAS
- How to view Academic Calendar in MCAS
- How to view Admissions/Data Collection Forms in MCAS
- How to view Assessments in MCAS
- How to view Attendance in MCAS
- How to view Behaviour in MCAS
- How to view Classes in MCAS
- How to view Dinners in MCAS
- How to view and add Dinner Money in MCAS
- How to view Detentions using MCAS
- How to book Parents Evening appointments using MCAS
- How to view On Report in MCAS
- How to view Outstanding Payments in MCAS
- How to view Parental Consent in MCAS
- How to view Reports in MCAS
- How to view the School Shop in MCAS
- How to view Timetable in MCAS
If you require further support, please contact the school reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org